Cerclorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerclorium is a sci-fi RPG taking place in the future. Join us today!

PortalHomeChatboxFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dear Staff...
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Emptyby vinder Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:42 am

» Forum Rules
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Emptyby Tsar Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:51 pm

» Cerclorium Games Discussion
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Emptyby vinder Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 am

» Allen's Characters
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Emptyby Allen Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:28 pm

» Elnis Isle Forms
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Emptyby Allen Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 pm

» manga plans
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Emptyby Tsar Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:39 pm

» Condensed Character Form
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Emptyby Allen Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Most active topics
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*
manga plans
Operation Cerc
Just starting
Cerclorium Game Help
OI
Dakota's Chat Thread
All You Need to Know About Cerclorium: A Newbie's Detailed Guide
Condensed Character Form
Dear Staff...
Most Viewed Topics
manga plans
Ground Weapons
All You Need to Know About Cerclorium: A Newbie's Detailed Guide
Cerclorium houses.
Ground Vehicles Available
Character Form Guidelines/Rules
Condensed Character Form
Dakota's Chat Thread
Operation Cerc
Most active topic starters
vinder
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Vote_lcap*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Voting_bar*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Tsar
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Vote_lcap*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Voting_bar*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Spanner
Aliria
Draxion
Dakota
Allen
lamplighter
Sidhe
TheFlatPlat
Top posters
vinder (995)
Tsar (964)
Spanner (361)
Dakota (51)
{inactive user} (44)
Aliria (35)
lamplighter (10)
TheFlatPlat (9)
Draxion (8)
Amber (8)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
Name: Aenara Connelly
HP:
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:32 pm

No one is here.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
Name: Stephanie Royer
HP:
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:58 pm

I guess its your turn Vinder. Bouncy!  Unless you want to play another game.  Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cerclorium.forumotion.com
Aliria
Aliria

ID Sheet
Name: Algernon Phoenix Flemming
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 1:44 pm

I'm gonna make it my turn because I didn't notice this was a thing and why not.

1) I've been a vegetarian my entire life

2) The ends of my hair are dyed purple

3) I have a cat named Kivuli
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:32 pm

1. true

2. false

3. true
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:28 pm

True 
True 
False
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
Name: Aaron Price
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:32 pm

1. False
2 True
3. True
Back to top Go down
Aliria
Aliria

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Vinder is right! Kivuli is actually my friend's cat, I usually steal him for two truths and a lie because nobody doubts the cat with the weird name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:51 pm

Can I go?

1. I have walked into a tree
2. I have never been to a professional hockey game
3. I have eaten a cow heart
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:57 pm

1. False
2. True 
3. True
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:11 pm

incorrect, should I say the correct answer?
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:13 pm

sure. . .
no one else is here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:17 pm

True, False, True

I really want to go to a professional hockey game, the only games I have been to besides my own we're highschool and 1 college game.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 11:21 pm

ah. . .

1. I've never left the country.
2. I bite my nails.
3. I've never moved from my home state.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 12:18 am

1. true
2. true
3. false
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 am

Razz
Yep.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:37 am

1. I have gone to see a movie at a theater before.

2. I have lived in the US my entire life.

3. I have a job at a boarding stables.
Back to top Go down
Aliria
Aliria

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 11:59 am

True, false, true?
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Tsar wrote:
Welcome to the Gaming Thread!

There's going to be a new game posted every day! From Truth or Dare to Hide and Seek, you'll never be bored with Cerclorium's gaming thread!

Current Game:
Truth or Dare!

Pretty self-explanatory. One person asks another a question, and if they don't want to reveal the answer, they're dared to do something.  Twisted

We will start with Aliria!
Go ahead and pick a person to tell the truth or be dared.
Back to top Go down
Aliria
Aliria

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:15 pm

Can I not start? I'm not good at truth or dare. (Yes, that is a possible thing to be bad at. It's not easy, but it's possible.)
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Okay.

νιηɗєя-sama! I choose you!
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:01 am

What do I do exactly?
Back to top Go down
Dakota
General Helper
Dakota

ID Sheet
Name: Alan Lord
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:39 pm

I think all you do is pick someone, ask them a question and if they don't wanna answer it you force them to do something. Just pick on Tsar and ask her age.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:25 pm

Tsar!

What is your current age. . . . Twisted
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:20 pm

I told you, I'm seven.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Isn't it your turn now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next