Cerclorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerclorium is a sci-fi RPG taking place in the future. Join us today!

PortalHomeChatboxFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dear Staff...
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Emptyby vinder Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:42 am

» Forum Rules
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Emptyby Tsar Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:51 pm

» Cerclorium Games Discussion
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Emptyby vinder Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 am

» Allen's Characters
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Emptyby Allen Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:28 pm

» Elnis Isle Forms
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Emptyby Allen Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 pm

» manga plans
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Emptyby Tsar Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:39 pm

» Condensed Character Form
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Emptyby Allen Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Most active topics
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*
manga plans
Operation Cerc
Just starting
Cerclorium Game Help
OI
Dakota's Chat Thread
All You Need to Know About Cerclorium: A Newbie's Detailed Guide
Condensed Character Form
Dear Staff...
Most Viewed Topics
manga plans
Ground Weapons
All You Need to Know About Cerclorium: A Newbie's Detailed Guide
Cerclorium houses.
Ground Vehicles Available
Character Form Guidelines/Rules
Condensed Character Form
Dakota's Chat Thread
Operation Cerc
Most active topic starters
vinder
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Vote_lcap*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Voting_bar*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsar
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Vote_lcap*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Voting_bar*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Spanner
Allen
Aliria
Draxion
Dakota
lamplighter
Sidhe
TheFlatPlat
Top posters
vinder (995)
Tsar (964)
Spanner (361)
Dakota (51)
{inactive user} (44)
Aliria (35)
lamplighter (10)
TheFlatPlat (9)
Draxion (8)
Amber (8)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
Name: Aaron Price
HP:
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:44 pm

Yay. Very Happy 
I guess its my turn again. Hmm

1. I have lived in five towns. 

2. I have three brothers. 

3. I have owned a rat.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
Name: Aenara Connelly
HP:
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:45 pm

True 
False
True
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:45 pm

nope.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
Name: Stephanie Royer
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Spannah339 wrote:
Yay. Very Happy 
I guess its my turn again. Hmm

1. I have lived in five towns. 

2. I have three brothers. 

3. I have owned a rat.
1. false

2. true

3. true

So excited!
Back to top Go down
https://cerclorium.forumotion.com
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:48 pm

T
T
F
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Yup. 

I've lived in five different towns, and about nine different houses. I have two younger brothers and one older. And I've never owned a rat, but my brother has.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:50 pm

Go ahead Vinder. XD
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:55 pm

1. I've got a big black cat and a small white dog.
2. I'm taking groundschool.
3. I'm over eighteen.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:56 pm

1. true
2. true
3. false
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:58 pm

1. True

2. False

3. True. 

(I go with what Star said, but since it would be the same, I'll do something different. XD)
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:59 pm

Star be right. . .
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:59 pm

1. knew it because of the last answers.
2. I know you like flying. :3
3. you're too funny to be an adult You're homeschooled.

Give me a minute...
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Thank You.
Your turn.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:01 pm

1. I have had two Arabian horses at one time.

2. I can speak Japanese.

3. I can move my ears.
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:02 pm

1. True

2. False

3. True
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:04 pm

True True False
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:06 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand our winner is.....

*drumroll*

SPANNER!

I've had two Arabian horses at a time, I can't speak Japanese (unfortunately), and I have the uncanny ability to wiggle my ears.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:07 pm

Yay. Very Happy 
Is it my turn again?
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Da. ^~^ (I have to go. Bye!)
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:09 pm

1. I like mushrooms

2. I am scared of small spaces.

3. I'm writing a story with my friend.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:10 pm

False
True 
True
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:13 pm

Yup. 

I hate mushrooms. Blach. I really dislike small spaces. Ugh. And I'm writing a story called Misfits of Vernada with my friend. Its about dragons.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:26 pm

So whose turn is it now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*   *~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next