Cerclorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cerclorium is a sci-fi RPG taking place in the future. Join us today!

PortalHomeChatboxFAQLatest imagesSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dear Staff...
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Emptyby vinder Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:42 am

» Forum Rules
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Emptyby Tsar Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:51 pm

» Cerclorium Games Discussion
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Emptyby vinder Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 am

» Allen's Characters
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Emptyby Allen Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:28 pm

» Elnis Isle Forms
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Emptyby Allen Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:32 pm

» manga plans
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Emptyby Tsar Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:39 pm

» Condensed Character Form
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Emptyby Allen Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Most active topics
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*
manga plans
Operation Cerc
Just starting
Cerclorium Game Help
OI
Dakota's Chat Thread
All You Need to Know About Cerclorium: A Newbie's Detailed Guide
Condensed Character Form
Dear Staff...
Most Viewed Topics
*~*~*!*~*!!!The Gaming Thread!!!*~*~*!*~*
manga plans
Ground Weapons
All You Need to Know About Cerclorium: A Newbie's Detailed Guide
Cerclorium houses.
Ground Vehicles Available
Character Form Guidelines/Rules
Condensed Character Form
Dakota's Chat Thread
Operation Cerc
Most active topic starters
vinder
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Vote_lcapBack stories for my Cerc character(s) Voting_barBack stories for my Cerc character(s) Vote_rcap 
Tsar
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Vote_lcapBack stories for my Cerc character(s) Voting_barBack stories for my Cerc character(s) Vote_rcap 
Spanner
Draxion
Allen
Aliria
Dakota
TheFlatPlat
lamplighter
Sidhe
Top posters
vinder (995)
Tsar (964)
Spanner (361)
Dakota (51)
{inactive user} (44)
Aliria (35)
lamplighter (10)
TheFlatPlat (9)
Draxion (8)
Amber (8)
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Back stories for my Cerc character(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
Name: Aaron Price
HP:
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Left_bar_bleue10/10Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Back stories for my Cerc character(s)   Back stories for my Cerc character(s) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Aaron whooped loudly, pulling his ship up and piloting it high about Cerclorium.

"Hurry up slow ship," he called through the com-link, looking back at his closest friend, Lukas Wilson. Aaron and Lukas had grown up together. Lukas' parents were close friends and advisors to Aaron's parents, the king and queen of all Cerclorium.

They often spent their time flying high over the buildings and towers of the town, racing each other and trying to get higher than the other. They each had a small, one man fighter, and both were experts at flying them.

Which is why they didn't expect what the disaster before it was too late.

"You got a better ship than me!" Lukas cried, his voice crackling through the comm link.

"So, you're the better pilot. Come on," Aaron spun his ship, dropping it straight down. He spun it, the feeling of weightlessness making his whoop again. He was aware of Lukas rushing past, his ship dropping faster.

Laying on speed, Aaron forced it to go faster than ever before, trying to out do his friend. When suddenly, another ship appeared.

Trying to pull up, Aaron just managed to avoid slamming into it, his underbelly scraping along the top with a sickening screech.

The letters O - R - C - A- S were painted along the side, letters that Aaron would never forget.

In the next second, his ship was thrown wildly off cause, by a huge explosion caused by Lukas' ship hitting the other. His friend, unable to spot the new ship in time, hadn't been able to pull up, his inferior ship being the death of him. Literally.

Aaron cried out, trying to regain control of his ship. Tears fell freely down his face, and his heart felt hollow. There was no way his best friend could have survived that.

As he struggled with the controls, the letters on the ship burned in his mind. ORCAS.

Then suddenly, the ground was in front of him. He struggled to pull up, but the ship was damaged, and he smashed into it, blacking out instantly.
Back to top Go down
vinder
Admin
vinder

ID Sheet
Name: Aenara Connelly
HP:
Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Left_bar_bleue10/10Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Back stories for my Cerc character(s)   Back stories for my Cerc character(s) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 9:51 pm

Mind if I intrude. Feel free to delete this if you don't want clutter.
But, anyway. . .
My thoughts as I read this as represented by emotes:
Suspect
Shocked
Sad
Noo!  
Sad
Laughing
Twisted
Suspect
(My baby is growing up. *sniff-sniff* ORCAS has created its first disaster in writing. *sniff-sniff*)
Back to top Go down
Spanner
Admin
Spanner

ID Sheet
Name: Aaron Price
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Back stories for my Cerc character(s)   Back stories for my Cerc character(s) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:55 pm

Why thank you. I assume that's a good reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tsar
Admin
Tsar

ID Sheet
Name: Stephanie Royer
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Back stories for my Cerc character(s)   Back stories for my Cerc character(s) EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:14 pm

Noo! Bad Vinder for blowing up Lukas's ship! Don't worry Aaron! I shall avenge your friend! ORCAS is going down!!

...wait, why do I necessarily care? I'm not a neutral. Oh well...ORCAS is still going down Twisted
Back to top Go down
https://cerclorium.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back stories for my Cerc character(s)   Back stories for my Cerc character(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back stories for my Cerc character(s)
Page 1 of 1